How Can I Pay My Customs Duties via ACH?
How to pay your customs duties directly to U.S. Customs via ACH.
Sind Sie bereit, mit Flexport zu starten?
Setzen Sie auf digitale Logistikprozesse und registrieren Sie sich hier.
If you’re using Flexport’s customs brokerage service and you want to pay your U.S. Customs duties directly via ACH, two options are available:
Customs will debit your ACH account 10 business days after clearance. First, you will need to set up an ACH account directly with U.S. Customs:
- Your financial institution must be a NACHA participant with Electronic Data Interchange capability. More details are available on the U.S. Customs and Border Protection's website. The ACH Debit application form is also available on their website.
- The application typically takes 7-10 business days to process.
Periodic Monthly Statements via ACE Portal
If you have an ACE Portal account, you can choose to consolidate all shipment duties for a given month into a single payment. The total consolidated duty amount for all shipments in a given month is withdrawn on the 15th business day of the following month.
- To set up an ACE Portal account: Importer (your company) must complete and submit this application form (PC only; not Mac compatible). The form can be submitted electronically.
- To set up ACH Debit: Importer (your company) must complete an ACH Debit application which links Customs to your bank account.
- To request Periodic Monthly Statements: Importer (your company) requests Customs, via email, to authorize the periodic payment process.