You may prefer to subscribe to a customized set of shipments, so that you don’t receive notifications about every single shipment within your organization. For example:
The customized subscription option will enable you to follow as broad or narrow a set of shipments as you’d like. You can auto-subscribe to shipments by any number of ports, countries, locations, and/or involved company entities.
1. Open your user account, in the upper right. Select Notifications.
2. Under the Subscribe me to options, select “A custom set of shipments within my organization.”
3. Now, you can set up as many rules as necessary, to auto-subscribe to shipments by any number of ports, countries, locations, and/or involved company entities. For example, if you wanted to subscribe only to shipments that move through the United States or Vietnam, you would create two rules -- one for each country:
4. Click Add Rule.
5. Create additional rules as necessary, clicking Add Rule each time.
6. When finished, scroll to the bottom and click the blue Save button.
The more parameters you add to an individual rule, the more narrow your subscriptions will be. For example, if you want to receive notifications for only those shipments that move through Vietnam AND when the Shipper is AppCore Supply Ltd, create a single rule specifying both, as follows:
If you would prefer to subscribe to a broader array of shipments -- e.g., those that move through either Vietnam or when the Shipper is AppCore Supply Ltd -- then you would set up two separate rules, one for each of those ports.
As soon as you click “Save,” you will be added as a subscriber to any active shipments or quotes that meet the parameters you’ve specified. You will not be added as a subscriber to shipments that have already been delivered.
If any active shipments have routing adjustments, this will be reflected as soon as the adjustment is made. For example, if you are subscribed to all shipments moving Canada, but the routing of a shipment is changed to move through the US instead, you will be automatically unsubscribed to that shipment.
As soon as you adjust your preferences to subscribe to a custom set of shipments, you will be instantly unsubscribed from all active shipments that don't meet your new criteria.
For example, if you are currently subscribed to all shipments, and you adjust your preferences to subscribe only to shipments that move through the United States or Vietnam, you will be unsubscribed from all active shipments that do not move through either the U.S. or Vietnam.
That depends on how you have configured your notification settings. Click here to read more about these options.
All app users, no matter their user role, have the option to customize their subscription preferences. Learn more about user roles here.
Erhalten Sie wöchentliche Einblicke und Informationen rund um das Thema globaler Handel – direkt in Ihren Posteingang.