Step-by-step instructions on how to add your supplier's contact information into the Flexport platform. Adding your supplier's contact information will allow Flexport to contact your supplier directly, expediting your shipment.
Once you book a shipment, Flexport will coordinate pickup details with your supplier. In order to do this, we need to have accurate contact information.
If you don't fill in your supplier's contact information while requesting a quote, that's fine! You can add it later, by following these steps:
1. Click Network on the left-hand toolbar.
2. Click My Network at the top of the page.
3. If you're adding contact information for an existing location, find that location in the list and click on it; then click Edit Location. If not, proceed to step 4.
4. If you need to add contact information for a location that is not already in your Network, click the green Create button.
5. A form will pop up. Add as much information as possible.
6. Click Contacts box, and then click the green Create New Contact text at the bottom of this menu. Then, fill in the name, email, and phone number (it's especially important that we have an email address):
7. Fill in the rest of the form, and then click the green Create button at the lower right.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask your Flexport team.
Get weekly insights into all things freight, delivered right to your inbox.