Some users find that their dashboard map does not display properly when using Google Chrome. You can adjust a couple of settings in order to resolve this issue:
1. If you haven't already done so, open Google Chrome.
2. Go to the url chrome://flags/
3. Set the WebGL 2.0 flag to Enabled (You may want to use Ctrl + F to quickly find WebGL 2.0 on this page.)
1. Go to the url chrome://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklist
2. Select "Override software rendering list"
1. Go to the url chrome://settings/
2. Scroll to the bottom, and click on Show Advanced Settings.
3. Find the System heading
After updating these settings, restart your browser (quit Chrome, and then re-open Chrome) then try accessing your Flexport dashboard.
If you still don't see the map, please let your Flexport team know!
Get weekly insights into all things freight, delivered right to your inbox.