Air Planning Associate, Hanoi
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
The role of the Air Planning Associate is a critical part of making Flexport’s mission to make global trade easy for everyone a reality. In this role, your direct customers are the partners within your region, your work directly supports Flexport’s end customers in achieving their logistics goals.
As an Air Planner, you are an expert in executing the end-to-end movement of shipments within a regional network for Air exports and imports.
- Seamlessly coordinate the day-to-day supply operations, transload, trucking, and warehouse activities within your region.
- Analyse data to rate subcontractor performance. Your analysis will inform subcontractor/ carrier performance management initiatives.
- Execute booking and documentation processes with carriers.
- Timely shipment troubleshooting and exception escalation/ handling.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the procedure and system to differentiate Flexport operations from the industry.
You Should Have:
- BA/ BS degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in airlines, air freight forwarding or logistics
- Hands-on, process-oriented, structured thinking with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Strategic vision and ground floor execution
- A client service mindset
- Flexibility to get the job done when needed, willing to work outside office hours and occasional weekend or night shifts
- A "compliance first" attitude to keep our regulators happy and enthusiastic about Flexport since we operate in a heavily regulated industry