Global Account Executive - Enterprise
Build the programs to help Flexport grow
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
As an Account Executive your goal is to drive growth by closing new deals and building a diversified portfolio of clients. In doing so, you will be given a lot of freedom and responsibility, as well as guidance and coaching, in understanding how to best achieve that goal.Examples of activities you might be dealing with on a normal day range from leading a discovery call with a prospect to uncover more about their supply chain processes, discuss an onboarding strategy with a fellow Flexporter in our Shenzhen office, jumping in the car and travel to a prospective client to set up a trial project, or sharing your best practices with the broader sales team in a peer learning session.If you enjoy diversity in your role this is the opportunity for you as no two days are the same! You are responsible for all aspects of deal management , included but not limited too:
- Identifying good fit clients- both self-prospected and generated by a SDR
- Consulting with new clients to understand their supply chain needs and pains
- Creating a value add solution, demonstrating our capabilities through remote and in-person meetings
- Closing the deal- goes without saying!
- Leading the onboarding process by leveraging internal resources and teams
- Identifying opportunities for account growth while retaining and expanding revenue within book of business
- Leading a squad in partnership with a Client Solutions Manager to drive client success and revenue generation
You will be:
- Building and growing Flexport location through closing net-new business in partnership with your sales colleagues
- Uncovering and connecting with ideal clients through a combination of self-prospecting and collaboration with our SDR team.
- Consulting with new clients to understand their supply chain needs
- Creating a value-add solution, demonstrating our capabilities through remote and in-person meetings
- Leading the customer onboarding process by leveraging internal resources and teams
You should have:
- Fluency in Dutch and English (oral and written)
- High energy with experience in a quota carrying sales role, managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals.
- Cold calling is your second nature - You are not afraid to pick up the phone and cold call a prospect if you believe there might be some business to win.
- A genuine interest towards your clients, which you leverage in leading value adding discovery calls to uncover current processes and pain points.
- Despite being a hunter, you also embrace your key role in managing accounts by taking the lead in creating an outstanding experience for your clients.
- Mentality of a fast learner, strong work ethic, and you have a burning desire to grow into a top 5% sales executive in the country.
Why Flexport EMEA
- A remote role from Belgium.
- If you work from the office, you can enjoy a delicious breakfast and a fresh lunch every day. If you’re still hungry/thirsty, we have a great choice of free snacks and beverages.
- Free access to coaching & learning tools for all employees (Linkedin Learning courses, Bravely).
- Quarterly team outings and events (go-karting, cocktail workshops)