Manager of Account Management
Build the programs to help Flexport grow
Help Flexport fix the user experience in global trade!
We’re looking for a growth and process driven Manager of Account Management with a proven track record of success to manage a book of business of our enterprise clients in the Netherlands. As a Manager of Account Management you will lead and mentor Account Managers, as they ensure that Flexport consistently delivers value and as they identify new opportunities to improve client outcomes and deepen the client relationship. Your team has ownership to a number of enterprise level accounts and will partner closely with our sales teams to grow the business and onboard clients; and with our operations team to establish SOPs and ensure that your client’s requirements are met.
- Coach and mentor a group of Account Managers and teach them the fundamental skills of Account Management
- You will use your advanced knowledge of the client’s business goals, the industry, and Flexport’s services and solutions to proactively close and deliver new solutions that empower the client and deepen the client relationship.
- You will serve as the client’s trusted advisor, advocating for their needs with internal stakeholders and finding win-win solutions for the client and for Flexport.
- You will use regular client touchpoints and business reviews to help clients understand the value they are realizing and to capitalize on new opportunities to deepen the relationship.
- You will help Account Managers identify new business opportunities through a deep understanding of the client’s supply chain, business metrics, and the Flexport solutions.
- Understand client expectations & requirements by actively requesting feedback and seeking out improvement opportunities
You should have
- 5-7+ years of experience in sales, account management, or supply chain operations roles
- a background in logistics, freight forwarding, or supply chain.
- Ability to handle a broad range of responsibilities on your own and learn and adapt quickly in a hyper growth company.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented, with great follow-through on projects/tasks big and small.
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people fromdiverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about what our tech teams have been up to, head to the Engineering Blog.
- Account Management
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Data Science & Analytics
- Software Entwicklung
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Hong Kong
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote
- United States
More About Flexport