Flexport is reinventing global trade.
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year. With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with passionate and resourceful team members who are in it together.
- Be the happy face of Flexport greeting guests, checking them in, and connecting them with their host.
- Logistical event coordination (Happy hours, office visits, etc)
- Work with the Sr. Workplace Associates and/or Manager to ensure all office supplies are ordered and stocked at all times.
- Manage local Workplace Jira ticketing system, promptly answer tickets and escalate as needed.
- Coordinate with building management (input work orders, access requests, vendor registration, dog registration, etc.)
- Help maintain the appearance of the office, conference rooms, kitchens, and common areas.
- Be a set of eyes on all things office, vendors, security, and facilities.
- Help us stay in compliance across our office and be an ambassador of employee security.
- Work in conjunction with IT Help Desk on new hire workstation setup and office moves.
- Admin support and additional projects as needed.
You should have:
- A BS/BA degree preferred
- 2+ years of administrative/office experience, ideally in a high-growth environment
- A passion for people. You are smart, thoughtful, emotionally intelligent, and excited to bring out the best in people
- A strong work ethic and ability to occasionally work long or late hours.
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds. Moving furniture may happen.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with setting up new office is a plus
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across departments within a complex organization
- A structured and organized approach towards your work
- A strong sense of urgency and personal accountability (you take the initiative to make things happen)
- Professionalism including the ability to make a good first impression and demonstrate respectful, friendly and welcoming behavior
- You see a problem and come armed with a solution
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why we bring in people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with industry veterans to help move the logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Software Entwicklung
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote