Director, Product Enablement
At Flexport, our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. We do this by bringing together people who are passionate about using technology to transform cross border logistics to make it more transparent, more agile, and more efficient. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year. With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with passionate and resourceful team members who are in it together.
Join Flexport to build the best logistics products to make global trade easy for everyone. As Head of Product Enablement you will drive product adoption by empowering our employees, partners, and clients. You will lead three teams: 1. product marketing managers who act as the voice of our customer, 2. technical writers who help our users get the most out of the Flexport platform, and 3. enablement program managers who align people, processes, and technology through communication and training. As a part of your responsibilities, you will own the Flexport University (FlexU) product. FlexU offers educational content, taught by Flexport's in-house subject-matter-experts, that caters to global trade practitioners in any stage of their career or company. FlexU provides learners a seamless learning experience that empowers them with the knowledge needed to set up, scale, and optimize a supply chain.
- A Leader of Leaders - You show ownership for your team while augmenting your strengths with those of others through partnership and collaboration. You develop your team and yourself.
- A Strategic Planner - You craft strategic plans to drive towards our vision, make plans that navigate ambiguity, and figure out how to deliver value today and enable scaling for the future.
- A Customer-Obsessed Athlete – You obsess over the needs of your customer and stakeholders. You know how to communicate and establish processes that are easy to follow so as a team, we achieve our goals.
- A Problem Solver – Challenges excite you! You look beyond constraints to develop solutions that achieve more than what was once thought possible. Like a start-up pro, you’re prepared to wear many hats.
- A Results-Oriented Leader – You are focused on hitting objectives and delivering results. Your commitment and energy empowers the team to go above and beyond when needed.
- A Calculated Risk Taker – You use data to make calculated decisions and you adjust as you learn as situations change.
You should have:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in program management or a related role
- Experience in logistics or supply chain management
- Experience in software product development
- You have experience building teams and leading through influence
- Comfortable in a startup like environment and can operate independently to build and execute new products
- Strong analytical skills. You can take details and formulate a plan into a logical story.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable speaking publicly to large audiences
- Proven leadership skills, ability to manage up and drive consensus among executive stakeholders
- Partner with sales enablement to empower customer facing teams on product launches, sales engagements.
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people fromdiverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about what our tech teams have been up to, head to the Engineering Blog.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Software Entwicklung
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote