We’re reinventing global trade.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone.
Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering more than 40,000 buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—used Flexport technology to move nearly $19B of merchandise across 112 countries in 2021.
At no other time has the global supply chain been more relevant -- or operated in more volatility -- as today. Through a robust thought leadership program we’ve put Flexport in front of decision makers and influencers as well as mainstream America via features in Forbes, Fast Company, Mad Money, New York Times, and the All In Podcast to name a few.
Now it’s time to deepen that story with a better understanding of how Flexport will change the game. We’re seeking a People Coordinator to help execute our people initiatives, provide great internal customer support, and drive HR functional excellence and process improvement.
This role will provide support to the European People team. Tasks vary in volume and complexity and include internal auditing, as well as internal and external reporting. They provide answers to questions regarding a broad range of people, benefits, and payroll topics.
- Be the first point of contact for employees in Europe
- Coordinate and organize training and onboarding activities in Europe
- Update and administer the insurances, pension plans and occupational health portals for Europe
- Leads process improvement initiatives. Develops suggestions for improvements to maximize value of resources.
- Assist in periodic audits and reporting requests as needed and take necessary steps to correct any discrepancies
- If required, support on any Payroll / C&B data coordination and administration and manage contracts and agreements
- Owns the team’s meeting invites and scheduling
- Participate in special projects together with the local people team as assigned and Performs project tasks as directed
You should have:
- Minimum 1 year exposure to Human Resources functions
- A degree in HR preferred
- Spoken and written English and any other languages a plus
- International and especially European experience preferable.
- Familiar with employment law concepts and ensuring confidentiality, tact and sensitivity
- Very good communication skills including effective listening, writing and presentation.
- Knowledge of specific HRIS (workday) an advantage.
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization and planning skills and fanatical levels of attention to detail and improvement in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to prioritize work, and handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Responds quickly and accurately to requests
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people fromdiverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Software Entwicklung
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote