Sales Development Manager
To keep up with our growth, we’re looking for a Sales Development Manager in our growing Scandinavian market. In this new role, you will keep our top of funnel full and manage our dynamic & growing team of Sales Development Representatives. This is a high impact and high ownership opportunity for self-starters interested in solving real-world problems and revolutionising global trade.
- Manage and monitor the monthly quota and goals of your team
- Recruit, hire, train and ramp a team of sales development representatives
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Use data to be nimble and inform the strategy of your team
- Generate top of funnel demand including identifying lead sources, constructing lists, and other tasks related to outbound lead generation
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through inbound demand generation
- Achieve quarterly and annual quota and revenue targets
- Monitor and refine sales lead processes, metrics, and tools to maximise success on the SDR team
- Encourage innovation on your team, especially in finding new customer segments that Flexport is currently under-serving
- Coach, develop and promote the next generation of Flexport sales leaders
You should have:
- 1+ years experience leading a team of individual contributors to success
- Passion for new business, this team is the fuel for the Flexport rocket ship
- A/B testing mentality - willingness to proactively test outbound customer messaging and iterate Flexport’s value proposition
- BA/BS Degree from a top-tier institution
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
- Brownie points for experience with Sales Ops functions including Salesforce Admin, Dashboard Creation, Lead distribution, etc.
- Fully Fluent in English and either Danish or Swedish
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport centre stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfil our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Software Entwicklung
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote