Sr. Finance Systems Analyst
Join us to solve real world problems while shaping the future of global trade.
Flexport is looking for an Sr. Finance Systems Analyst to join the Flexport Digital Finance team. Building strong business systems and processes is central to Flexport’s success - creating transparency of company’s performance, financials, risks and internal controls, and building the people, process and product needed for the future of Flexport. Reporting into the Director of Finance Systems & Integrations, you will primarily be supporting the FP&A team and will be the system owner of the financial reporting system Adaptive Insights.
- The Sr. Finance Systems Analyst will support critical business strategies by directing the maintenance and, as needed, further development of the system while collaborating cross-functionally with the Accounting, FP&A, Business Systems Team (NetSuite), HR (Workday), and other boundary systems owners/stakeholders.
- Partnering with the Finance Team to ensure not only timely and accurate financial reporting, but also provide technical guidance to users to ensure optimization of the system.
- Monitor deployment of additional cloud-based functionality/upgrades release by Workday/Adaptive, complete and coordinate testing and communication to key stakeholders
- Manage business rules impacting calculations, allocations, and repositories built within Adaptive insights for the purposes of facilitating the Company’s annual budgeting exercise and recurring forecasts
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Adaptive Insights who will create and revise configurations and customizations to meet evolving business and operational needs, including analyzing business requirements and translating them into effective & efficient application configurations
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, guidelines, and best practices to ensure data integrity and standardized end-user processes
- Lead internal training and regular information sharing activities. Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, guidelines, and best practices to ensure data integrity and standardized end user processes
- Manage data integrations into Adaptive Insights from NetSuite, and other source systems to include troubleshooting intermittent data and or break/fix issues
- Perform additional tasks related to the administration of Adaptive Insights as needed including cost centers (levels structure), G/L structure, and other relevant hierarchies required for planning and reporting
- Support users Office Connect use cases and create templates within Adaptive to standardize reporting
Qualifications & Education
- 5+ years of relevant experience required
- 2+ years adaptive implementation required
- Workday and ERP integration experience required
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills; team player and solid communicator (written and verbal skills)
- High Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel and Word) a plus
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to meet deadlines, and possess a willingness to take on new challenges.
- Strategic thinker with an attention to detail.
- Ability to take complete ownership of projects and drive them through completion to grow with the Company
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people fromdiverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Software Entwicklung
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote