Design & build solutions to help Flexport scale
As a Salesforce Administrator you will be part of the Business Technology team that is responsible for designing, building and maintaining solutions on the Salesforce platform and related technologies to support the Sales, Marketing and G&A organizations. While Salesforce will be the primary focus, the right candidate is excited to learn and manage other technologies as needed to drive business and IT objectives in a dynamic, high growth environment.
- Design, build, test, deploy, and maintain solutions on the Salesforce platform and other supporting technologies
- Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements
- Manage all declarative features in Salesforce including custom objects/fields, page layouts, advanced formulas, workflow automations (workflow rules, Flows, Process Builder), and validation rules
- Manage user configuration, roles, profiles, sharing rules, and permission sets
- Monitor data quality, including record cleansing and duplicate record management
- Administer other integrated tools within the Salesforce ecosystem including DocuSign e-signature/CLM, Outreach, Gong, Qualtrics, Quip, Truly, RingCentral, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LeanData, Pardot etc.
- Develop and maintain system documentation and support procedures
- Work cross functionally with technical teams including IT, Finance Systems, HR Systems, Product, Engineering, Data Science/Analytics, and business stakeholders across the go-to-market teams
You should have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce system administrator and Lightning UX
- 2+ years of experience administering other integrated tools within the Salesforce ecosystem including DocuSign e-signature/CLM, Outreach, Gong, Qualtrics, Truly, RingCentral, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- Deep expertise and understanding of the Salesforce platform, ecosystem and best-practices
- Salesforce Certified Administrator is preferred
- Desire to embrace new technology, applications, and solutions
- Proficiency with Dataloader
- Strong understanding of data structures and experience working with databases and/or a data warehouse
- Exposure to other Salesforce products and Clouds (e.g, Pardot, CPQ, Quip) is a plus
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions zand people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people fromdiverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Software Entwicklung
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote