VP Corporate FP&A
We are reinventing global trade.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the VP of Corporate FP&A will play a strategic role for forecasting, business planning, management reporting, and business analytics activities. A hands-on yet strategic leader who can oversee the tools and processes to help us scale for the future. He/she will also bring a strong analytical toolset, and proven experience managing the planning activities of a large, complex company. The next evolution of the role is to foster a culture of transparency and accountability for driving profitable growth, and ensure that finance is seen as a value-added business partner. He/she will be a thought leader and have the potential to ascend to more senior roles within the organization.
- Lead a team with responsibilities for the annual and long term plan, forecast, and monthly reporting. In addition, you will be responsible for ad hoc analysis, executive level decks for C-level staff members, and Board of Directors reporting. In this capacity, you will lead and manage results for the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements
- Leverage a sophisticated FP&A infrastructure to translate company specific and external industry data into key strategic insights that drive forward-thinking business decisions.
- Build and maintain financial models throughout the various departments of the organization (LTV, CAC, ROI, TCO)
- Drive continuous improvement of a cohesive global finance function to produce innovation in reporting, planning and analysis
- Manage and participate in the analysis and interpretation of operating results, preparation of executive reports, review of financing activities, and analysis of financial effects of various contemplated actions.
- Provide clear and impactful insight from Flexport’s operating results.
- Work in conjunction with Strategy and Business Development teams on strategic corporate matters, business development initiatives and special projects.
- Build and manage a best-in-class FP&A team
You should have:
- 15+ years of progressive professional experience demonstrating increasing responsibility, scope, and leadership across multiple FP&A functions (Corporate Commercial, Supply, R&D)
- Financial Planning & Analysis experience growing through the ranks of FP&A, with a mix of small and larger organizations to enhance support capabilities (predictive modeling, analytics, etc.).
- Strong Professional and Educational backgrounds Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or quantitative field required.
- Systems Experience with BI Tools (Adaptive Insights, Looker, Periscope...), and/or SQL is a must
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people fromdiverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Software Entwicklung
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote