Senior HRIS Analyst
Flexport is reinventing global trade.
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year. With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with passionate and resourceful team members who are in it together.
As part of our recent growth, we’re looking to hire an Sr. HRIS Analyst as part of our HRIS team. This role will be an integral member of the HRIS team, helping to build and configure our HR systems to function effectively and recommending process improvements. You’ll work closely with the broader People, Compensation, Recruiting, Finance, IT teams with the functional and technical skills to roll out sustainable solutions.
- Build, gather, test requirements for multiple modules within Workday including Compensation, Benefits, Absence Management, Time Tracking, HCM, Payroll
- Lead end-to-end configuration, testing, deployment for one or more recurring programs (Benefits Open Enrollment, Annual Compensation Review, Mid-Year Compensation Cycle)
- Configure and build Workday Reports, Dashboards, Calculated Fields, Security, and Business Processes, EIBs, Reports as a Service
- Research, analyze and prioritize spring backlog items for self project management
- Design scalable and efficient processes that supports our rapid growth while continuing to deliver an incredible employee experience
- Proactively prototype functionality from bi-annual Workday releases, and leverage unused functionality to automate, streamline, meet business needs, and address areas for improvement
- Provide functional support for end-users helping troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Provide training, demonstrations and documentation to business stakeholders
- Manage Tier-2 support HRIS Ticketing requests
- Maintain documentation of configuration, requirements, testing
- Partner with the customers to develop test strategy, test scenarios/scripts, as well as execute systems/E2E testing in preparation for user acceptance testing
You should have:
- Minimum 4 years of configuration experience with the Workday Product Suite, with expertise in at least three of the following product areas: Core HCM (required), Benefits (required), Advanced Compensation (required), Time Tracking, Absence, Payroll
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or Human Resources
- Experience leading annual programs with complex configuration independently
- Strong problem solver, critical thinker, quick learner
- Project management and cross-functional team collaboration experience
- Comfortable delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented team player with ability to work independently and manage confidential information in a professional manner
- Excellent verbal, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced level Excel skills; Vlookup, advanced formulas
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Software Entwicklung
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote