Partner Sourcing Manager
Flexport’s growth will be fueled primarily by growing a world-first global ecosystem of partners that will work with us to fuel demand and be responsible for high-quality execution.
As our ecosystem matures and Flexport’s global expansion accelerates, we will need to bring our partner sourcing and management to the next level! In this truly global role you will work closely with all Flexport product and client teams to establish required capabilities for our partners and manage the onboarding the partner acquisition pipeline from leads to onboarding, including negotiations and selling the Flexport Partner Ecosystem value proposition
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to shape our strategy and influence the direction of this ecosystem, the tech we develop and the deals we sign with our partners.
- Establish detailed list of requirements for each partner in each territory by collaborating with the product and client teams in your region
- Be the key point of contact for the partner from setting up the request for information to selection, to selling the partner on Flexport’s value proposition to managing the contracting process
- Proactively identify and surface opportunities for a more efficient partner sourcing process (automation, tech, etc.)
- Actively participate in evolving the Flexport value proposition and provide feedback from partner discussions
- Help establish a culture of try and error, launching pilots and gleaning best practices and learnings to be standardized as opposed to “designing in the lab”.
You should have:
- Strong mix of industry and go to market strategy experience
- Very strong collaboration and communications skills and ability to influence teams and individuals with no formal mandate and conflict resolution skills to solve tradeoffs in a data driven way with a win-win mentality
- Proven experience in project management with multiple stakeholders involved
- Procurement and negotiation experience a strong plus
- Sales experience a strong plus
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about what our tech teams have been up to, head to the Engineering Blog.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Software Entwicklung
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote