Senior Marketing Manager, Greater China
Senior Marketing Manager, Greater China
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—used Flexport technology to move nearly $19B of merchandise across 112 countries in 2021.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
As the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for delighting our customers and prospects with a broad spectrum of marketing with emphasis on Greater China. You will lead a high-performing team to plan and implement initiatives and programs for accelerating our brand strategies and business growth.
- Develop marketing and client engagement strategies and initiatives for the Greater China market to enhance brand awareness, drive sales and grow market share. Then work hands-on with members of the Marketing team to deliver each initiative on the marketing calendar, within budget and on time
- Develop regional digital and social media strategies in line with global guidelines and campaigns, leveraging local insights and influencers to build brand awareness and grow business
- Work closely with key partners across Flexport to gather audience and commercial insights, develop a data-driven POV on what motivates our buyers, and execute effective, measurable marketing campaigns
- Represent Asia in Flexport’s global marketing and advocate for the region’s needs.
- Engage in market launch and integrations and liaises with respective business leaders to identify support needs per market specificities
- Track responsible budgets and investments, ensuring budgets are managed in a timely manner and evaluate effectiveness and relevant performance metrics
- Lead and develop a team of marketing professionals to accelerate their growth and drive high engagement and performance
- Manage content, social media, creative and marketing agencies and suppliers for identifying market opportunities and delivering aligned impacts.
You should have:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in marketing and marketing leadership, with regional experience in Greater China markets. Focus areas should include demand generation/growth marketing, and content marketing.
- Track record of success in leading lean and high performing teams in a fast-paced MNC environment. Technology company experience preferred.
- Proven ability to succeed in matrixed organizations across demand, marketing, operations, regional functions, global functions and leadership teams
- A solutions-focused mindset; you’re strategic and creative while remaining hands- on
- Analytical skills to digest complex data sets and technical details and deliver actionable insights
- Excellent capability to manage and communicate across a range of stakeholder groups in a timely and professional manner in Chinese and English
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Let’s fix it.
- A "compliance first" attitude to keep our regulators happy and enthusiastic about Flexport since we operate in a heavily regulated industry.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Software Entwicklung
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote