Campaign Manager - Global Marketing
Campaign Manager - Global Brand
We’re reinventing global trade.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone.
Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering more than 40,000 buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—used Flexport technology to move nearly $19B of merchandise across 112 countries in 2021.
At no other time has the global supply chain been more relevant -- or operated in more volatility -- as today. Through a robust thought leadership program we’ve put Flexport in front of decision makers and influencers as well as mainstream America via features in Forbes, Fast Company, Mad Money, New York Times, and the All In Podcast to name a few.
Now it's time to deepen that story with a better understanding of how Flexport will change the game. We’re seeking an experienced Campaign Manager who’ll spearhead integrated, multichannel marketing campaigns to build brand awareness, generate leads and increase customer loyalty. You’ll work cross-functionally to develop, manage, and optimize effective campaigns spanning multiple services to amplify Flexport’s point of view, while also driving business growth.
Are you a collaborative, data-driven, organized self-starter who thrives at fast-growth startups? Do you have experience managing multiple concurrent projects and removing obstacles along the way to deliver results? This role is for you.
As part of the Global Brand Team, you’ll partner with colleagues in Brand, Marketing, Product, Engineering and Sales, as well as in-house subject matter experts to lead campaign logistics, coordination, measurement, and refinement and maximize cross and up-sell opportunities.
- Own the planning of integrated campaigns designed to create brand awareness and generate inquiries for Flexport solutions - including strategy, planning and reporting for organic campaigns, email nurture, and paid media programs.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns end-to-end, including campaign logistics, channel strategy, project management, and measurement to boost brand awareness and generate quality leads.
- Provide thought leadership on campaign targeting and audience segmentation via data-driven analysis.
- Report on campaign performance, inform budget and resource prioritization and test new marketing approaches to increase return on investment.
- Project manage asset builds, including banners, landing pages, microsites, emails, whitepapers, reports, social, sales enablement kits etc. in partnership with the design and content teams.
- Recommend right mix and spend level for digital channels including remarketing, display, and paid social to maximize inbound leads and opportunities.
- Recommend and own website content updates through a strong understanding of SEO, conversion analysis and analytics.
- Harness existing content assets and recommend new assets, as needed, to drive persona-driven and industry-driven integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to ensure integrated digital campaigns are effortlessly executed, monitored and tracked through existing sales and marketing platforms (Amplitude, Salesforce, Looker).
- Work with key stakeholders across the business (sales, marketing, portfolio) to define an aligned set of marketing priorities and objectives for their programs and campaign elements.
- Coordinate web and social media strategy including website/account migration, content planning and content localization.
- An exceptional marketer obsessed with details and data. You love to challenge the status quo, can quickly adapt to change and have the ability to prioritize your work.
- Customer obsessed, proactive by nature, and can move seamlessly between high-level strategy and the tiny details.
- Analytical, relish problem-solving, and excited to learn about complex problems in a complex industry, to tune that complexity to the frequency of our audience.
- A self-starter who jumps on opportunities when you see them.
- Strategic. You think across the full spectrum of marketing channels available and use all available data and resources to inform your approach.
- Highly-organized with a track record of effectively completing multiple projects on time.
- An expert collaborator, who can roll up your sleeves to drive projects, create timelines, collaborate with stakeholders, and deliver campaigns that are on-message and on-brand.
- Consummate team player, helping to drive team success in a highly collaborative environment.
- Able to think critically about creative concepts, and unpack and explain big ideas.Experienced in aggregating, manipulating, and analyzing data for targeted marketing initiatives.
You should have:
- BA/BS or equivalent degree, preferably in Business Management, Communications, Marketing or Advertising.
- Minimum 4 yrs of in-house or agency experience writing campaign strategy and campaign management.
- Experience partnering effectively with Product Marketing, Sales and Go-to-Market teams to deliver on annual strategies and business goals.
- Project management experience. You are comfortable with bold ideation, ambiguity and finding a path from a campaign brief and lead generation goals.
- A thoughtful and proactive approach to driving projects forward independently.
- Experience crafting thoughtful omni-channel marketing plans that ensure reach and engagement.
- A strong understanding of content marketing, SEO and social media marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to work with distributed teams.
- Familiarity with collaboration and analytics tools (i.e. JIRA, Confluence, Amplitude, Looker, Salesforce, Figma, Slack)
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and working with external partners.
- Experience using analytics to assess campaign performance and results.
- Experience working within and effectively navigating a matrixed organization.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people fromdiverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Software Entwicklung
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote