Program Associate- Brand / Campus
Help us grow our teams across Europe!
Over the last 12 months we have doubled the size of our business here in Europe and this is just the start! This year is looking to be equally as exciting and to support this growth we now how an exciting opportunity for a Program Associate to help execute our brand and campus programs.
WHAT will you be doing?
No two days are the same in the fast paced ever changing role. Working closely with our Head of Recruitment and partnering with stakeholders globally you you be tasked with executing cross functional programs included but not limited too:
- Campus Recruiting
- Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Employer Brand and Events
- Social Media Campaigns
- Diversity and Inclusion initiatives,
You will provide project management support for team-wide and large staffing initiatives and work with the recruitment brand and marketing teams to localize our employer branding content. You will have exposure to stakeholders across the globe and key to your success will be your amazing communication skills and ability to provide world class candidate experience. You will be key to building and promoting the Flexport employer brand across Europe.
WHAT will you need?
- Phenomenal communication skills and exceptional organisational skills, and the ability to think on your feet.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. You will work with senior leadership candidates.
- Calendar management skills. Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize daily tasks
- Adaptability & Initiative: you’re always looking to try new things and you welcome feedback about your work
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Google Applications
- Fanatical levels of attention to detail
- Humility. No task is too big or too small
Previous experience supporting a fast paced recruitment function would be preferred. But don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes we are mostly we are looking for a coordinator that that is excited by the prospect of building an incredible organisation of talented individuals and can work at pace!
WHY you’ll want it:
This is an amazing opportunity to join a recruiting team that is growing rapidly in a brand new and exciting role that will provide many opportunities for ownership and development. If you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment, are unafraid to embrace new ideas and contribute to the future success of an exciting business then we want to hear from you!
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Software Entwicklung
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote