Senior Recruiter, Sales
Be the support needed to fuel our growth.
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 2,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter for our Business team to deliver top talent and lead strategic searches for our Sales, Business Development, and Client Solutions departments across North America. You’ll have robust knowledge of best practices and a comprehensive understanding of the complex nature of these roles, source and assess profiles to build pipelines, and build strong partnerships with your internal hiring teams. Excited at the prospect of contributing to this area in recruiting? Read on!
- Run full recruiting cycle for a variety of positions across departments including: Sales, Client Solutions, and Implementation etc.
- Source and identify passive candidates while tracking data to ensure you’re investing in sources with the highest ROI.
- Partner closely with our Recruiting and Hiring Leaders to ensure we attract, assess and close the best of the best.
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders.
- Build trusted candidate relationships, drive offer approvals, extensions, and negotiations.
- Help build the Flexport Recruiting Brand.
You should have:
- BA/BS Degree with 6+ years of experience in full cycle Recruiting at a search firm or fast-growing company;
- Relationship Management. Your fans include Candidates, Interviewers, and Hiring Leaders;
- Drive for results. You bring the drive to see processes through end-to-end and ensure you deliver top talent every time; Data and metrics are a motivator.
- Hustle. The success of our company depends on our ability to find, assess, and woo the best of the best
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it; and
- True excitement about building a Global Team
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Software Entwicklung
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Hong Kong
- Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote