Join us to solve real world problems while shaping the future of global trade.
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. As the leader for our APAC TPEB team, you will work closely with our global Ocean Tradelane colleagues, Ocean Fulfillment, Makers and more to build the foundation required to build an industry-leading ocean freight forwarding platform. Succeeding in this effort will lower our cost to serve, improve our profitability, enable true scale, and improve culture.
- Lead the APAC Transpacific trade team; Including Procurement and Allocation Teams
- Manage one of our largest tradelanes from APAC perspective
- Be accountable for growth of the trade; volume and yield
- Collaborate closely with our Fulfillment teams, to enable we can execute our trade strategy
- Engage with our carrier partners, to further our strong relationships
- Drive our APAC book of business and be a corporate sponsor for some of our largest clients on the trade
- Collaborate closely with our global ocean team colleagues, based primarily in the United States. We operate as one trade team!
- Be a key stakeholder in establishing and driving the trade strategy
- Engage with our Program- and Techteams, to dream up and develop new tools and opportunities, to further differentiate our product offerings
You should have:
- Over 10 years experience in trade management from a global 3PL or Ocean Carrier
- Good ability to think end to end, and drive team to build scalable processes
- A belief in data as the mean to answer complicated questions and drive improvements
- Strong organizational, prioritization and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and concepts quickly
- Strategic thinking and ground floor execution
- Client focus & emphasis on service excellence
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.