Are you looking to work in a fast growing team that is disrupting the supply chain industry globally with freight tech?
At Flexport, it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. We are transforming the industry with technology associated with our talents and state of the art infrastructure.
You want to be more than just a number in a large company. You want to learn skills and build things that are going to disrupt industries and deliver amazing client value. You’re tired of the status quo in an industry that needs transformation. You know you can dream big and be part of the global trade shake up.
- Bachelor / Masters degree
- 1-3 years working experience as a shipment coordinator, in operations / supply chain, or freight customer service
- Client-centric mindset, experience or a desire to work with large B2B clients and help them solve complex problems relating to their supply chain
- Entrepreneurial. We are just building out our client solutions team. We’re looking for entrepreneurial people who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to help our customers succeed.
- A background in logistics, freight forwarding, or supply chain is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate hands-on, process-oriented, structured thinking with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicators. Ability to write and speak fluently in English. Mandarin highly preferred
What you’ll do:
- Delight our clients with best-in-class services, solutions and technology: obsessed with client outcomes, doing what it takes to deliver the client’s expectations
- Connect with global teams to work on end-to-end solutions
- Fix problems in clients’ supply chain
- Mutli-cultural - We are a diverse team of problem solvers, passionate about making an impact in this crazy World, and advancing Global Trade. Part of our DNA is that people can come as they are, and contribute to our unique culture. We all come with different backgrounds and experiences, and we can’t wait for you to add your story to Flexport.
- Agile - We empower the team to make the right decisions for our clients & the company. We trust our people to do the best they can in any situation.
- Supportive - You’ll never feel alone. We have great experts in the company to provide necessary support to you in terms of training, solutions and mentorship. As long as you stay curious, you will always find something to learn at Flexport.
- Fun - Look, we’re fun, don’t make this awkward. At times we work a lot, and stakes are high but we always make sure to not take ourselves too seriously.
Benefits & Perks:
- 13 months salary
- Semi-annual performance bonus
- Restricted stock units (your own slice of Flexport)
- Free lunch, snacks (unlimited sugar rush yay!) and drinks
- Flexible annual leave - take what you need
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- Top-notch medical and dental care plan
- Life insurance
- Amazing Learning & development opportunities
- Hi-tech environment (we’re cloud based and most of us have no idea what a Fax does)
- Work in downtown Singapore (our office location is Grade A prime real estate in Raffles Place)