Be the Support needed to fuel our growth
As the Recruiting Intern you will work closely with a national team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. Our Recruiting intern are key partners in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. You will provide candidates with their first impression of Flexport by being the face of Recruiting to both remote and onsite candidates curating their candidate experience. You should possess phenomenal communication skills, collaborate with internal and external clients and candidates, have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to think on your feet. We are looking for an applicant that is excited by the prospect of building an incredible organization of talented individuals.
Our team values candor, long-term thinking, and teamwork. The recruiting team is growing rapidly and will provide many opportunities for ownership and development.
What you'll do:
- Manage recruiting operations in close partnership with Recruiters and the Recruiting Program team;
- Schedule interviews and phone screens for candidates providing logistics support for strategic initiatives and travel arrangements;
- Source and identify passive candidates while tracking data to ensure you’re investing in sources with the highest ROI.
- Build and maintain reports for the Recruiting function;
- Update candidate information, job descriptions and postings and interview kits;
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Work quickly to interface with internal and external stakeholders across time zones and from locations all over the world. You won’t just keep the trains running on time, you’ll speed them up.
What you'll need:
- Undergraduate in Business or HRM or related disciplines who is looking for recruiting experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English (Cantonese and Madarin is a plus)
- Calendar management skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite (i.e Gmail and G-calendar)
- Fanatical levels of attention to detail;
- Adaptability: you’re always looking to try new things and you welcome feedback about your work;
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it. What we’re doing is changing the world for the better, and we play to win.
- Availability: Up to 6 months