Create an amazing workplace experience at Flexport
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,800+ Flexporters across 14 global offices. As we enter our next phase of growth in Hong Kong, we are looking for customer centric, experienced, pragmatic while creative and energetic workplace professional to drive employee success. As one of the key members in the Asia Real Estate and Workplace Service team, this high impact role will thrive thru overseeing our workplace experience and support our real estate strategies in Hong Kong. Join us to co-create the future Flexport!
- Manage offices and warehouses as they come online in your territory.
- Accountable for the control of office expenses and quality of office supplies and services within the responsible office
- Accountable for addressing escalated requests and feedbacks about the workplace services
- Accountable for performance and development for workplace teammates, if any
- Accountable for maintaining smooth front desk operations, if it is required
- Partner with the Regional Head of Real Estate & Workplace on new office location set up and opening.
- Support strategies and events to keep employees active and engaged in Flexport culture
- Communicate with building management assuring the office operates within building rules and regulations.
- Manage multiple Workplace related projects within budget, timeline and quality expectations
- Manage space planning efforts and all internal office moves.
- Prioritizes and balances time, actions, and projects to ensure accomplishment of results
- Keep the office in compliance with monthly audits and hold the team accountable to a high standard of security for employee safety.
- Monitors progress of others and redirects efforts when goals change, or results are not met
- Oversee the bigger picture in regard to internal communications and event coordination
- Manage all vendors selection, SLA & payments across facilities and office related functions.
- Oversee and manage to an assigned budget
- Potential to manages team roles, assignments, and developmental opportunities to maximize organizational performance
You should have:
- Maintained an environment that promotes and reinforces the highest standards integrity and ethics
- A bachelor degree and/or comparable experience
- 5 to 7 years of experience in workplace ideally in a high growth environment; with at least 3 years of managerial experience is preferred
- Experience in setting up new offices is a plus
- A demonstrated ability to lead and build trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances within a matrix, internal and external organization
- Proven success in providing customers with desired products, services, and experiences that builds their trust and confidence
- Capable of planning for and ensuring others have the information, resources, implementation time, and staffing needed to accomplish business initiatives
- Ability to convey a sense of urgency in ways that motivate others to complete responsibilities and achieve goals
- Demonstrated creativity and strength in the face of change, obstacles, or adversity
- Excellent communication skills
- Success in hiring and employee development (for example, selection, development, performance evaluation) to effectively drive team performance and desired results throughout your team
- Basic knowledge of building systems and facilities management
- Strong desire to update knowledge and skills to handle new complexities, challenges, and responsibilities
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.