Join us to solve real world problems while shaping the future of global trade.
As a result of our global expansion, we're looking to hire a Partner Performance Associate, NE Asia to join our growing Asia Partners Team in Hong Kong. This role will work in a cross-functional environment, partnering closely not only with our forwarding and customs partners, but also different teams across the company to achieve our shared goals. You’ll get substantial leadership exposure, focus on the highest priority business issues, and be plugged into every facet of the business.
What you’ll do:
● Assist in performance management of the freight forwarding and customs partners Flexport uses in NE Asia, leveraging global performance metrics, targets, dashboards, and reporting to drive quality and consistency of operations.
● Troubleshoot exceptions and escalations on shipments operated by assigned Flexport Partners.
● Drive continuous performance improvement within partners through digital adoption, process improvement, and ongoing enablement.
● Be a trusted advisor and coach to partners; continuously identify gaps and develop solutions focused on process standardization for both the Flexport operations team and partners.
● Contribute to the development and implementation of next gen partner software, including
localization requirements for the NE Asia
● Be an active member of a high performing team to manage and grow our partner landscape in NE Asia
What you’ll need:
● BA/BS degree with 1-2 years of professional logistics, supply chain, projects, programs or
● A strong performance record of living our values;
● Strategic vision and ground floor execution;
● Strong ability to build relationships with external companies in NE Asia;
● Ability to create data-driven insights that inform decisions and process improvements;
● Prior experience managing programs and initiatives from end to end;
● Solid relationship building and performance management skills;
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
● Execute end to end with world class follow through;
● Next-level attention to detail and the drive to deliver ahead of schedule;
● A system and process oriented mindset;
● Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
Erhalten Sie wöchentliche Einblicke und Informationen rund um das Thema globaler Handel – direkt in Ihren Posteingang.