Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,800+ Flexporters across 14 global offices. To keep up with our growth, we’re looking for a smart, pragmatic HR Manager for our growing Shanghai office to help in building, executing, and scaling exceptional people and culture programs! This person will be a key member of the People to deliver amazing employee life cycle experiences to our Flexports in areas of on boarding, off boarding, engagement, performance management, employee relations, compensation & benefits, and work on various projects & programs to help us to enhance employee experiences in the Shanghai office. Excited at the prospect of contributing to this area in the Flexport Asia People team? Read on!
- Be a member of the People team Asia, and provide HR support across the client groups in our Shanghai office including employee onboarding, employee experiences, performance management, off boarding, diversity and inclusion, engagement and employee relations;
- Provide advices and supports to managers and employees where they would need HR facilitations;
- Partner with Recruiting and Learning & Development teams to run and improve on our New Hire Orientation and Onboarding Programs;
- Partner with the regional team to roll out global and regional HR programs in SH office；
- Advocate and execute initiates for enhancing our HR processes and programs for better supporting our local business and people development；
- Ensure the compliance as required by the local employment laws and regulations
- Contribute to the Employee Experience and help us champion our Flexport culture.
You should have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience；
- 8+ years of progressive HR experience directly supporting employees and leaders at a high-growth company or start-up；
- Good knowledge of Chinese Labour Law and local regulations;
- A passion for people. You should be smart, thoughtful, emotionally intelligent, and excited to bring out the best in people;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin;
- Demonstrated competence in various HR functional areas: employee lifecycle, employee relations, compensation, performance management, training and development;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally at all levels;
- The ability to engage, inspire and influence people across diverse groups and levels
- Candidates with less experience but great potential, can be considered as Assistant HR Manager.