Fast, accurate insights are integral in allowing us to fulfill our mission of fixing the user experience in global trade. At Flexport you’ll conduct analyses that are at the forefront of reshaping the entire logistics & supply chain industries. You’ll work alongside self-starters interested in solving real-world problems and streamlining the inefficiencies in the complex global trade industry. You’ll have the opportunity to improve an industry by analyzing the new operating system for global trade.
- Work with Sales leadership to discover actionable insights. Translate questions from the business into projects that will inform the business and facilitate informed decision making.
- Rapid prototype new functionality via dashboards to enable new ways of working and discover best practices for workflow management across all of Flexport's departments;
- Contribute and grow the culture of excellence on our team by bringing processes and best practices to our group.
- Drive highly visible projects for Flexport
- Influence the roadmap for both the Data Analytics department and the stakeholders we support
You should have:
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Analyst, Business Analyst or similar role using SQL and/or Python/R focused on sales or go-to-market analytics.
- SQL fluency with experience using a scripting language like Python or R. Strong Excel fundamentals a plus;
- Experience building dashboards - you know the trade-offs and impacts of using one metric versus another;
- Next level communication skills and empathy to understand and discover business pain points and build solutions to improve the user experience at all levels of the global trade process.
You will get:
- Experience at a fast-growing company that lives and breathes data;
- The opportunity to define the data science culture on a small but growing analytics team;
- Meaningful equity
- Analytic ownership – discover the highest value-add projects and see them through from ideation to impact.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.