Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. As a result of our global expansion, we're looking to hire a Global Partner Data Analyst as part of our Global Partnerships Team based in Singapore. This role will work in a cross-functional environment, partnering closely with not only the Partners Team and our forwarding partners, but also different teams across the company to achieve our common objectives.
- Help to build operational performance framework, process and tools to measure our Partners performance across the globe
- Define and refine operational performance metrics that meets our company’s business needs through alignment with Flexport Internal Demand & Supply teams and Partners
- Build, iterate and test (automated) performance dashboards and reports; ensure data quality and integrity are maintained
- Be a part of the team that set performance target to each partner and establish partner governance cadence (such as QBRs, monthly reviews, weekly calls) with top tier network partners in Asia, and potentially across the world
- Monitor partner performance; spot areas of potential underperformance and take proactive preventative action before client impact
- Work very closely with partners, to communicate and to implement improvement initiatives and gather feedbacks on the operational metrics to drive process improvement and efficiency increment
You should have:
- BA/BS degree with 1-2 years in a Data Analyst, Business Analyst or similar role using SQL and/or Python/R focused on product analytics;
- SQL fluency with experience using a scripting language like Python or R. Strong Excel fundamentals; experience working with Looker is a must;
- Experience building dashboards - you know the trade-offs and impacts of using one metric versus another;
- Ability to wear multiple hats, as an analyst who refine and build dashboards and as an associate who implement and gather feedbacks from partners on performance metrics
- Analytical skills and next-level attention to detail
- A strong performance record of living our values;
- Strategic vision and ground floor execution;
- A system and process oriented mindset;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Ability to travel locally, nationally and internationally;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it.See something broken? Fix it
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t! be We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Listen to Ryan, our CEO explain what freight forwarding is and why improving global trade can help to connect the world and break down economic barriers in this Fast Company Freethink Original Series video.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.